What sets you apart from the crowd?
This is a difficult one, I really wasn’t sure what I was going to write for this day. It’s not so much a writing prompt so I couldn’t really come up with a story idea from it. But I figured maybe I could use it as a way to introduce myself to you guys and vice versa. So here it goes, here’s some things that I think set me apart from the crowd:
- My hair. Most of the time it’s some form of brighter-than-normal red. It has, on more than one occasion, been used by my friends as the way to spot me in a crowd, so it does literally set me apart from the crowd.
- My ability to remember the words to Superbass at 3am while dancing, after having had copious amounts of vodka
- Ditto for the words to Firework.
- My ability to blag my way through a watch sale in work when the customer thinks they know more than me (Water resistant is not the same as waterproof!).
- The fact that I’m the only Irish person anyone I know has met who doesn’t like potatoes (that’s always a conversation starter…’What do you mean you don’t like chips!!??’).
- My obsession with skull prints on things even though skeletons kind of give me the heebie jeebies.
- My other obsession with moustache prints on things. One day I want to get a tattoo of a skull with a moustache. (I also kind of want it to have a monocle but I’m not set on that idea one hundred percent.)
I can’t really think of anything else to be honest. I hope you feel like you know me a little bit better now. What about you? What sets you apart from the crowd?